Shinner or Two

I don't really know how to say this.
I wanted to do a video, but I never had time.
Nelson I hope you don't think I am a waste of time.
Or someone that does not care.
See i told this blog things that I don't tell.

I am ready to tell you who I am but you guys don't care.
I write for myself. Because I know I won't get comments from this.

You guys only post on the good ones.
I guess I am not one of the good ones.

But really I am not here to bash on you, if you are reading this.

See if you knew me you would know that I don't care what you all think of me.

I use to care.

Why, would I care if i have a family that loves me so much.
I would do anything for my family.

If you really knew me you would know… 

I love my family.
I am happy more than I am sad.
I am a mormon.
I love everyone.
I don't hate anyone.

BUT...
You might know me as the girl that tried out for student council for 4 years. 
Or the girl that does not care anymore.
Or the girl that memorized the yearbook to know everyone.
Or the girl that is in love with RUGBY. 
The girl that has had two shiners from rugby and still plays.

Yea it is me ABRIANNA RICE (ABI)!!! 

I am a happy girl. 
I love this blog even though I don't get comments and I can't wait for the future. 
Sorry if i am insensitive sometimes, I don't mean to. 
I love you all. 
If i don't say it enough let me know.
Love, 
Jennie Duffy(my Amazing wonderful great Aunt)

Comments

  1. Abi! You're amazing and so so nice! Don't do it for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abi I admire you so so much. You seriously have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and you. thank you for your blog abi. and AMEN to the writing for yourself parts. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. abi. youre my hero. stay you. and just fyi, honest writing for yourself has always been the best reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so good at making people feel good and that's important.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

From your heart....

AHHHHHHH Real talk