Home???

I have moved away from my home in Alpine. I live in what is called Rexburg Idaho. It is 4 hours and (miles) away. I love Alpine. I love the mountains and the air. I love the water, there is nothing like Alpine water. I am in my bed at Alpine home with the mountains in view. With the smell of pines. I miss my home though in good old Rexburg. I miss my bed. I miss the desk that I walk by. I miss the shower head in my bathroom.
What is home; is home where your family is or home where you are.
I think home is where the story begins. Home could be anywhere.
I call Rexburg home and I call Alpine home. Home is where my family is. Home will always be Alpine. It is where I started, It is where my Mom and Dad taught me everything I need to know to survive on my own. So what is home? I think home is where your heart lies. So can you have multiple homes? I think you can. I think it is ok for me to miss my good little place in Rexburg. I also, think it is ok too miss my home in Alpine and love that I am back here. I think it is ok to miss my Mom and Dad.
It is ok to call them Mommy and Daddy.
I don’t have to change everything about myself.
When I arrived at home my Mom said “I was just different; I was a college girl.”
What does that mean? My older brother Brady said “You are like older, you're not a little kid.”
I don’t feel like a kid. I do feel different I have experience on my back. I know stuff. I love this.
I love Rexburg for the amazing experience it is giving me. I love Alpine a little more.
It is ok though I am ready for a new “NORM”. I just have not found it yet.
I might not get it in a while and you know what I am more than ok with that.
Bring it on world!!! Throw at me what you can give. I am ready for it.
Are you!?!?!?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From your heart....

Shinner or Two

AHHHHHHH Real talk