Hi to whom this may concern

Hi there,
I was told by a friend of mine that I quote: "You write good. You write like like yourself. Have you thought of journalism?"
Have I thought of journalism???
When I was in first grade I did not pick up the whole reading thing. I missed few keys about reading. It caused me too really struggle all throughout school. In 6th grade I had an opportunity to go to a school called Mountainville Academy. That school showed me the problems that were effected because of my lack of reading. That year I did not really know how to fix them. At the very end of the year I heard of Reading 180 for the middle school I would be attending. In 6th grade I had made promised too myself that I would no longer be the victim. I wanted to get better. I worked my guts out in this class all through 7th and half of 8th grade. In that year and a half I went from a first grade reading level to a average 8th grader. Comprehension was still hard.  I did it though.

I promise that story matters: I am getting to a point.

Reading never came easy; I work on it, I get better everyday. People in this world are either helping you or destroying you. All along the way through your journey there are both.

If I would have listened to those that said I could never read or I would behind all my life. Things like your not smart enough for college. People like that you have to ignore. They don't see what are Heavenly Father sees.  If you could see what he see's I don't think we would listen to those people.

So now today I was told that my writing was good. It made me think of how far I have come. I can't believe that I was able to learn from this experience. I am thankful for this trail. Sometimes he puts trails in are life that will be hard. He knows we can overcome them and become a better human. He wants us to be are best.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From your heart....

Shinner or Two

AHHHHHHH Real talk