My brother or the brick?

Outside My HouseThere Is A Brick Wall. One Day My Brother Went Out There And Found A Fault In It. He Took That Fault And Broke It. There Was It Was Sitting On The Ground. Parts Of It Broken. We Got Gorilla Glue And Tried To Patch It Up But That Brick Was Never The Same After My Brother Pulled On It. He Felt Bad Now, All He Was Doing Was Being And Wanting To Feel Strong.
If We ChangeD A Few Things About That Story Like The Object The Brick which Equals The Victim. My Brother Would Be The Bully. Now Listen To This.
A Bully Saw A Kid Sitting Alone So He Makes The Victim Feel Weak. The Bully Itself Had A Flaw. He Was Hurt Himself He Wanted To Feel Strong. He Gone Now We Have The Victim On The Ground Feeling Weak And HopeLess. We Can Try To Patch The Kid Up But This Victim Will Never Me The Same.
WE Can Only Patch Up Too A Point Till We Can't Take Enough. Lets Skip A Step. Lets Stop That Boy At The Beginning By Using The Glue To Strengthen The Fault Rather Than Repairing The Broken.
I Know From Experience And I Bet All Of Us Have Felt That. All Of Us Can Stand UP!
I'd Like To Help. One Person At A Time Can Save A Brick. Let It Start With You!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

From your heart....

Shinner or Two

AHHHHHHH Real talk