HAPPY OR SAD YOU CHOOSE

I am sitting here in sunday after noon.
Forgeting that these were due.
I don't really get this whole writing your feelings. It is hard for me it may look easy from your perspective.
SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO
This blog is not going to be another sappy romance or another my life sucks and this is why!!!
Because that is not me:
ME IS:
Rainbows they make happy but they make me sad.
I dance in my room with a cane as my stand and microphone.
I run around my house because I am bored.
I jump on my tramp.
I love my family!
This is me! i am happy more then I am sad!
Sad is your heart telling you be happy.
Hurting is a choice.
I could be sad but I choose to be HAPPY.
Why because it feels better.
What do you choose everyday?
Happy? or Sad?
YOU CHOOSE OTHERS CAN'T DECIDE FOR YOU!
SO CHOOSE
I HOPE IT IS HAPPY.

Comments

  1. "Sad is your heart telling you to be happy." YES!! I totally agree with you about happiness as a choice. And amen to not having blogs as sappy love poems or why life stinks. I have a feeling we'd get a long really well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

From your heart....

Shinner or Two

AHHHHHHH Real talk