Hard times don't create heroes. It is during the hard times when the 'hero' within us is revealed.-Bob Riley
Hi I am Jennie Duffy that is not my real name of course. She is my great aunt that made it possible for me to come here to America. I have an amazing family! They support me in all I do! They think they know me and they do. They know most things about me. But there is a lot that no one knows about me.

You see there is a lot that I do for others that I don't enjoy. I do it with a smile on my face because that is who I am. If I could choose I would be at school and just sit and learn. That would be great! People say everyone is fighting there own battle that is so true.

Like I hate birds! I feel I am going to be pecked to death by them.
Like I can’t sleep with my door closed.
I have to sleep with a fan.
I have the same nightmare every October 30th.
I am left handed.
I get headaches every day. Some days are worse than others.
I have a hard time going to bed at night.
When I come to school I smile because that is what I have been taught.
I like to smile though my life compared to others seems to be good at least to me. There are days it is hard but like I said at the beginning I have a family I can go home too and call that home.
For all the people out there that don't I am sorry!
I have a savior that knows me!
I’m A Mormon( The biggest thing in my life).
There is alot that people think they know about me but in fact they ain't have a clue. I am a girl that is worried about the future. That is afraid to leave her home. I don't like getting deep with others because they always end up leaving me. People don't care enough to help me. I only ever help them! It gets old real fast when others don't treat you like they should. I am very happy to be in this life. To see the things I see and do the things I do!!!! I am a happy human!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From your heart....

Shinner or Two

AHHHHHHH Real talk