AHHHHHHH Real talk

Ok can I go off topic for just a sec. At the beginning of the year I was tired of not being in shape and not being able to play rugby like I wanted to. So I did a few things to change it. First I signed up for cross fit. I went every tuesday and thursday. I went to coaches house and did the things he asked me too. I ate healthier. It was not an easy thing. I actually at times wanted to give up and say "It is doing nothing." But now that rugby season is over All star starts. At the beginning of last year I would have never even imaged that I could even make it through try-outs let alone make the team. I told my mom I just wanted to try-out because you know what it was an option that  I could make it through try-out day. Today I found out that it worked. I made the ALL STAR TEAM. I know that if you put your heart in it you can do hard things. I can't believe it! I am in shock. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR HEART TOO. Don't let your mind take you over. Listen to your heart. It will lead you in the right direction. I promise.
Ok.. It is time for some:
#REALTALK
I have told you a lot already.
I have not told you that…
I have never been outside of the United States.
I have a fake cat named chastity.
I don't like too fall asleep with out my mom tucking me in every night.
I am very sassy. My brother has to put up with me, I am sorry Andrew.
I have a brother at school that I stock at lunch.
I really am going to miss high school.

That is me!!
I am not a poet. I am not a very good at writing.
But I hope to be; one day.

Writing has never come easy to me.
Math has never come easy to me.
School has never come easy to me.

If I told you all about me you would be shocked that I really do love life. That I am not making up.
That I am not fake.

That the worst insult I ever got was that someone told me I was fake, I try not to be.

I am not fake!!!

THis is me and this is #Realtalk.

Comments

  1. Abi I'm so proud you made the all star team! you are $wag and definitely not fake. I love ya homie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abi you are seriously such an inspiration. That sounds cheesy but I mean it. You have always been someone that works hard for what you want. You are so strong and you are one of the nicest people--if not THE nicest person I know. And you are anything but fake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I read your entire comment on the CREDIT link. Thank you.

    Ha ha. Your fake cat. I appreciate your attitude. You are genuine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

From your heart....

Shinner or Two